Dad In The Kitchen by Cory Vitiello & Chris JohnsRegular price$30.00 Sale price
Dad In The Kitchen - Over 100 Recipes
For dads, by dads—the ultimate stress-free cookbook the whole family will thank you for buying.
“I love being a dad and I love cooking with my kids! Cory and Chris are here to help dads and families get fantastic meals on the table and become better cooks in the process.” MATTY MATHESON, author of Home Style Cookery
Ready for the tips and tricks that will turn the dad in your life into a hero in the kitchen?
Highly-acclaimed chef and restaurateur Cory Vitiello can cook in a professional kitchen with his eyes closed (please don’t try this yourself), but when he became a dad, he quickly had to adjust his culinary repertoire to cater to a much more demanding clientele: his young family.
In his first book, Cory has teamed up with fellow dad and celebrated food writer Chris Johns on a crowd-pleasing collection of recipes that will instill confidence in all home cooks and develop the next generation of adventurous eaters in your family. With Cory and Chris as your guides, you’ll find ideas for any time of day, and any day of the week, such as:
- Quick breakfasts to get everyone out the door on time, like Yogurt & Oatmeal Pancakes or a Zucchini Omelet with Gouda;
- Light, yet satisfying lunches like Cory’s famous Flock Soba Noodle Bowl or Hot-Smoked Trout with Summer Vegetables Salad;
- Go-to healthy weeknight dinners, like One-Pot Braised Turkey Meatballs or Little Pasta with Swiss Chard and Lentils
- Larger weekend projects, like Shaved Brussels Sprouts & Leek Pizza or Cinnamon Buttermilk Ice Cream;
- And, a whole chapter dedicated to every dad’s favorite appliance, the barbecue, so he can finally earn that “pitmaster” apron.
With recipes to catapult the cook firmly into superstardom, Dad in the Kitchen is a must-have cookbook written by dads for dads, but it’s also for anyone who might become a dad, or anyone with a dad. And, in the selfless eating-the-crusts tradition of dads everywhere, know that moms, daughters, sons, uncles, aunts, and everyone in between is encouraged to cook from its pages, too.
Dads, grab your tongs—let’s do this.