Classic Kånken Art Backpack
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
Article number: F23615
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Height: 38 cm
Width: 27 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Volume: 16 l
Weight: 400 g
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes