Brew Share Enjoy Homebrew Starter Kit
The perfect beer making starter kit for craft beer enthusiasts.
This all-inclusive brewing kit is fun and foolproof with some of the most trusted instructions in homebrewing. Rest assured that no matter what your method of learning is, your first homebrew is sure to be a success. The Brew Share Enjoy beer making kit makes 2 cases of your very own homebrew that is sure to increase your popularity among friends. And this Home brewing kit includes a brew kettle.
The best part? Anyone can brew. Making beer with our signature home brew starter kit is as easy as making mac ‘n’ cheese. Here’s how it works:
- You choose the beer style.
- The beer making kit lands on your doorstep.
- Open the box. Get brewing.
Northern Brewer makes it simple, so you can sit back and sip beer while you work. Included with your kit are printed instructions with step-by-step visuals to help you along your first (and every) brew day.
If you’re reading this, you obviously appreciate good beer. Or someone in your life does. Which means you need a starter kit with truly high-quality beer ingredients:
- Premium homebrew grains and malt
- Flavorful & aromatic hops
- Expert-selected beer yeast
Starter Kit Options:
Block Party Amber Ale: Gather up the neighbors and block off the streets, it's time to bring out some pints! Deep garnet glow. Friendly flavors of toasty bread crust, caramel, and an inkling of floral and herbal hop character. A true crowd pleaser.
Chinook IPA: American IPA beer kit. Lighter in body than our other IPAs. Lower gravity, which enhances bitterness + reduces aging requirements. Reddish-gold. Thick, resinous Chinook aroma that lingers after the glass is emptied. View recipe
Hank's Hefeweizen: "Hefe" means yeast, "Weizen" means wheat. Long ago in the south of Germany, the two combined to create this tasty sought-after wheat beer. This popular non-hoppy Hefeweizen beer recipe kit delights a wide range of beer lovers with its medium body and effervescence. Fill a stein and serve with a slice of lemon. Prost!
Use testing equipment to measure the progress of your fermentation and precisely test your final ABV.
Starter Kits Include:
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- One Beer Recipe Kit of Your Choice: Block Party Amber Ale, Chinook IPA, or Hank's Hefeweizen
- Siphonless 6.5 Gallon Fermenter w/ New Gasketed Lid
- Bubbler airlock
- Bottling Bucket w/ Spigot Assembly
- Testing Equipment - Herculometer® - Triple Scale Hydrometer, test jar and lab thermometer
- Spring Tip Bottle Filler
- 21" Stainless Spoon
- Cleaner/Sanitizer - Northern Brewer No-Rinse Cleanser
- Bottle Brush
- Northern Brewer Bottle Capper & Red Caps (60ct.)
- Printed Step-by-Step Instructions